MSME refers to Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises also termed as Udyog Adhaar Registration or SSI Registration. To avail benefits from Central or State Government, Banking and NBFC sector MSME Registration is must as per MSMED Act. Small and Medium enterprises faced many hassles in past to register their businesses and thus MSME registration is now replaced by very simple process named as Udyog Aadhar Registration. MSME registration is simple process of about a day and from which benefits for the long years. This certificate has a life time Validity for all Manufacturers and Service Providers. We Streamline Biz Solutions provides MSME Registration in INDIA with very nominal cost.
Documents required for MSME Registration:
- Adhaar Card
- Pan Card
- Mobile Number and Email ID
- Object of the Company
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Number of Employees/Amount of Investment
- Cancelled Cheque
Advantages of having Msme Regsitration:
- Concession in payment of Electricity Bill
- Protection again delay in Payments from corporate Entities
- Reduction in Bank Interest Rates
- Easily get registered under MSME
- Concession in Trademark Registration.