Trademark is covered under IPR act ie Intellectual Property Right.It consisting of a recognizable symbol, Sign or Mark design which identifies of a particular source from those of others although trademarks used to identify services are usually called trademark. The Trademark owner can be an individual, Proprietor or any Legal entity.
The applicant can start using TM in circle just after making application to the IP. It will takes time for the Trademark to get registered may be from six to seven Months to more than a Year but once registered person can start using R in circle and has the right to sue anyone using the same or similar mark for the same business activity.
Documents required for TM registration:
A. In case of Individual:
- Adhaar Card of the Applicant
- Logo if any
- Power of attorney(Will be provided by us for Sign)
- Stamp paper of Rs.100
B. In case of Company /LLP:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- MSME Registration Certificate (If Registered under MSME)
- Resolution (Will be provided by us for Sign)
- Power of Attorney (Will be provided by us for Sign)
- AFFIDAVIT (Will be provided by us for Sign) with stamp paper